What is Trauma Touch Therapy™?
TTT™ is a bodywork-centered approach that
- helps people re-establish healthy breathing patterns, boundaries & brain function
- that helps people gently re-connect with – and transform – many trauma related “issues in the tissues”
- that offers trauma a way out.
TTT™ participants learn to pace the work of re-connection – and their lives – to avoid re-living traumatic events.
TTT™ is an adjunct to “talk therapy” when issues that come to the surface require discussion.
In preparation for experiencing touch, participants explore non-touch modalities and learn to identify what their body needs.
Why Trauma Touch Therapy™?
With support and guidance, the body is a source of considerable information about dislodging the intrusive – often debilitating – effects of trauma.
Over time, clients report that “flashes” fade and lessen their emotional hold. Health and relationships often improve as emotions stabilize.
TTT™ creates safe space
• to slow down, breathe, be present
• to communicate with the body
• to suspend judging messages
• to explore safe touch
• to let discomfort lead the way out
• to experiment with joy and pleasure
Clients create a container for TTT™ by scheduling 10 weekly sessions.
Toward the end of the series, if participants want to continue TTT™, they contract for another series.
The initial consulting session is free.
It gives each of us an opportunity to consider how well we think we’d work together.
When you’re ready for your TTT™ consultation, please contact me.