Trauma is any event that overwhelms
a person’s ordinary capacity to cope.
What Might Traumatize People?
- Illness and/or invasive surgery
- Giving birth
- Childhood hospitalization
- Death of loved ones
- Experiencing or witnessing a crime or traumatic event
- Accidents – after an auto accident, most people experience post traumatic stress
- Physical, mental, emotional and/or sexual abuse
- Natural disasters
Trauma Needs a Way Out!
Trauma Touch Therapy™ helps people learn to let the effects of the trauma
lead the way out of their body.